Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Art of Cooking


So, I'm hungry, and thinking about what to make for dinner.  Since Jared and I have been unable to mooch off of either of our parents' cooking/dinners out, we have been experimenting with dinner ideas and cooking in general.  I must say while not "skilled," our kitchen talents have been improving.  We have our "go-to" meals, like spaghetti, pork chops, grilled chicken, meat loaf, lasagna, etc, and we sprinkle in new ideas as we come across new recipes.  So, a call out to anyone who cares enough to respond, what is your favorite go-to meal?  Now accepting recipes!  We're always looking for new ideas.  And if you're lucky (and in the Fayetteville, Arkansas area) maybe we'll make it for you as our way of saying thanks.

1 comment:

  1. I know someone who swears by Warm cheese sandwiches with a side of Cheetos and a tall glass of milk ... but i think her tastes have grown up a bit, I'm actually quite proud of her.

    ReplyDelete